Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Reminder - two blog hops!

sorry, no new card for today - swamped at work this week and staying overtime (year end stuff) - but have been working on cards for two blog hops this week

Wednesday night - GKD's Blog hop for the "Life is Good" set by Theresa Momber
and
Thursday will be my last Creative Clear Stamp blog hop on this Design Team ...don't miss this one - it's open for YOU to participate and recieve a FREE stamp set for doing so! see details over on Creative Clear Stamps blog from my sidebar...

blessings and hugs to all.....have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hate when work gets hectic, with Christmas and everything. Looking forward to your hop cards :D

craftieodmae said...

wouldn't miss your blog hop for nothing! We gonna miss seeing you over there.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Thanks for the heads up!

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the heads up!

I hate when my real life disrupts my crafting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails