Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award !!

The Kreativ Blogger Award... sent to me by my good friend Selma! Quite a compliment coming from her since she designs the most amazing cards. Her creativity is mind boggling!! Pop over to her blog...be prepared to stay awhile!!!


Of course it comes with some rules :
•Thank the person who nominated you for this award.   Thanks Selma :))
•Copy the logo and place it on your blog.  Done
•Link to the person who nominated you for this award. Done

•Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting:
    
1.  love the old Betty Davis movie "Now Voyager"
2.  love being at home
3.  we live in the woods (literally) and everyone gets to see deer in their yards, but me! but DH sees them all the time!
4.  love the beach
5.  want to travel across USA and end up in Alaska for 2 weeks
6.  want to take the Copic Certification class
7.  would love to take a cruise

•Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers and post their links:
(I nominated seven blogs I go to often but have never sent them an award!)

Stacie
Brenda
Janice
Rebecca
Lisa
Shelly

•Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated. Done!

Have a blessed day,

4 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

nice to know you a little better. congrats on your award!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Thanks so much Linda!!! I will post as soon as I can! Your so sweet! :)

Also, you mentioned an eraser on my blog to get rid of the prisma color. My nephew didn't give me an eraser with the pencils...is it a special eraser or just a normal one on a pencil??

Thanks!
-Stacie

Lisa said...

Aww thanks so much!

Brenda said...

Thank you Linda so much!!!! I am sorry that I haven't had time to post this yet, but will soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails