Monday, September 21, 2009

Creative Clear Stamps Blog Candy Winner Announced

Monday, September 21, 2009


Creative Clear Stamps Blog Candy Winner Announced

Using the random number generator, the winner of the blog candy is Theresa
Her comment was:

I'm now a follower. Love all the stamps, esp the bears! Also love the Holiday Stamps ....just cannot decide. Have to go back and look again. Thanks to Linda for posting your candy...Great that she is on your design team! Found you through her blog.

September 19, 2009 10:12 AM
A big thankyou to all that posted comments on the New Releases!


Theresa please contact Laura at creative-vision@hotmail.com to claim your prize!
So glad you won!!!  want to see what you create with your prize !!!

1 comment:

Theresa's Studio said...

I'm so excited!!!!....It was thanks to you that I won this candy. I'm dancing all around!!! Some of your luck must have rubbed off on me. Thanks so much.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails