Friday, February 22, 2013

Copic/Promarker Challenge at the Outlawz

Hi there!
This week the Friday's Copic/Promarker Design Team at the Outlawz challenges you to create with theme...

ANYTHING GOES (and it can be a Christmas theme!)

Saturated Canary has the most adorable images...she recently had a 40% sale! I purchased...a lot! LOL
Love this little girl


and love coloring on this cardstock...i'ts from Paper Temptress and called Cryogen White. I did a closeup so you can see the sparkle in the cardstock
so pretty!

TGIF ...that's all I gotta say (-:

hugs,

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

isn't she adorable, such awesome coloring too!!!!

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Linda! Great job coloring Krista's cutie! Hope you have a restful weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I agree on the Friday part! This little lass is quite the cutie!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So gorgeous Linda! Lovely image and such a fabulous backgound, just love how you did that :)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

awww she is just so cute!!! i love her eyeshadow and the beautiful colouring. just stunning work! :D

Judy said...

One of my favorite KS stamps, and I just love your design with it. The sentiment just says it all. GREAT job!

xo

Conniecrafter said...

Awwww... so adorable!

Sandy said...

She is so cute and beautifully colored!!!!
Sandy

Sandy said...

I knew I would misspell Downton!
We have watched them all!

Brenda said...

Darling card Linda!!!! Way to go with the sale. I was without my computer and missed the sale, darn. Hopefully next time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails