Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sugar Creek Hollow

Welcome to another Sensational Saturday at Sugar Creek Hollow

This week we want you to make a vintage or shabby chic project ...
with the theme...

Give Thanks for Autumn! (using autumn colors)

I pulled out a very old stamp (feels so good to get them out doesn't it !) from PSX 2003.  There are so many of these kinda trucks available now...but this one is still my favorite...


Hope you like ...and hope you get to enter the challenge over at the Outlawz!

Supplies used:
Copics E07, 09, 13, 53...Y08...YR09, 15...YG 63, 67...N2, 4, 8
Cardstock SU Not Quite Navy
Stash dp, ribbon and assorted stickles
Sentiment from Hero Arts
Ink - Memento Black, Bamboo Leaves, Paris Dusk and Rhubarb

Hey, are you going to be joining in all the activities everywhere for World Card Making Day?
I AM !!! just don't know where to begin in am.... any suggestions?
let me know...first time I've been able to set aside the day to just stamp for this occasion

hugs,

19 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the colors you used for the truck.

HappyCrafter said...

What a lovely autumn card! Perfect image choice and the colouring is top notch. Happy World Card Making day!

Penny said...

Linda, I love your coloring of this image! WOW! Love the design, paper, and fabulous bow, too!
I am just trying to get my card made for The Outlawz Greeting's challenge for Monday--so that's where my card-making day is at--not sure of all the celebrations--sorry! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Penny said...

Just wanted to say to try Kraftin' Kimmie--looks like they have something going for a celebration today. :^)
Hugs, Me

Heather said...

Fabby Truck full of sunflowers and pumpkins...beautiful..love your coloring and your seam binding!! Fabby!
Hugs!!
Heather

Penny said...

Oh, Linda, also fun stuff and freebies at Create with TLC. :^)

Daniele said...

what fabbie colouring Linda, super image
hugs

Meggymay said...

Fabulous colours and card, love the truck full of flowers.
Yvonne x

Denise said...

Stunning card Linda - fantastic colouring.
Denise xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Psx is fabulous detail. Your coloring is awesome with this truck! Stunning work~

Linda Palmer said...

Linda this card is gorgeous! I've never seen a truck as beautiful as this one. Your coloring is fabulous and it is certainly a WOW image!! I love it!

Patti P. said...

Stunning!! I need to remember to stamp some of this truck when we get to come visit, fingers crossed...
Love the way you colored it (of course) Hope you have enjoyed your day. It is cooling here some this evening but was gorgeous early today. We went shooting and played corn hole at a friends. Such a wonderful day. hugs to you.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

That is a very cool truck! Love the colour scheme and the great vintage feel - fabulous :)

craftieodmae said...

WOW! Incredible!!!!!

Sandy said...

Gorgeous Linda - my favorite flower is a Sunflower and how could you ever top a pick up truck full of sunflowers!!
Sandy

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful!!!!!!! Not only are you a fabulous artist but you also have the cutest images!!

Anonymous said...

Linda: All your cards are lovely, but I especially love the card with the truck. I really like this PSX truck. I wish PSX was still in business. I have seen many trucks but none as nice as this PSX truck.
Such a pretty autumn card.

Margie F.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this image and your coloring is so fabulous, love it

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I also love this image and your coloring is spot on perfection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails