Friday, February 10, 2012

Phri-days are Phindy's!

This week at Phindy's Place Friday Challenge Blog the challenge is to create " using circles"!


I'm so ready for Spring! our crazy warm weather is confusing the tulips and they are poppin up ...so decided to use this wonderful image from Phindy called Vase


You don’t have to use a Phindy image to join in the challenge, but if you do – you can enter your project TWICE. One random winner will receive a $5 gift certificate to Phindy’s Store . Plus, the Design Team will choose one project as Card of the Week. That person will also receive a $5 gift certificate to Phindy’s Store AND will be in the running for a monthly Guest Designer spot!
 Hope you get to play along with us (-:

have a beautiful weekend,

supplies:
Sentiment:  from SU set Circle of Friendship
Cardstock:  SU's Bashful Blue, Sage Shadow, black, white
Ink:  Memento Black
Spellbinders:  Lacey Circles, Std Circles Large
Designer Paper:  DCWV
Embellishment:  stash ribbon
Copics:  B00, 000...RV02, 04, 19, 34,,,,E18, 33...G24...YG63
Card Size: 5.5 x 5.5

15 comments:

Becky said...

This is so pretty. Gorgeous design paper

Tracy said...

Saw this on the Phindy's post Linda and I just had to pop over and tell you how beautiful it is. Your coloring is just gorgeous and I love the papers and card design too. You made a wonderful inspiration piece for this week's challenge. :-) Hugs!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Yep looks like your going in circles! Super pretty my friend!

Selma said...

Such a beautiful card Linda. I can hardly wait for the tulips to bloom.

Melina said...

very pretty! I love the pop the black scalloped frames give this card! :)

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Linda! I love the colors and DP and the pretty vase!

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful image -- terrific card!

The Wired Angel said...

Love your card for the Phindy challenge.. I might have to jump in this week and play along if I get my act together!!

Same situ here, Linda. The weather is confusing all of the plants. Very strange winter we are having. Hugs, P

Kathy said...

I just love your coloring...so beautiful! Blessings

Kathy

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh I love this....I just made a circle card....might have to join this week....
Thank you for commenting on my blog....you ask me about my glue gun...I use surebone with a small nozzle....and love it....it does "drool"....but it's prefect for all those small places...
My booboo on my project was..I rip a hot glue dot off my project and then I had to cover it up with the small rose bud....thank you for watching.....

redwasher1 said...

Wow!! Linda your coloring is outstanding and just bring those tulips to life!!!!

Daniele said...

such a pretty card Linda
have a lovely weekend
hugs

Vicki Dutcher said...

Gorgeous vase of tulips!!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love your shading on the flowers...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Linda! Those flowers are picture perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails