Friday, October 21, 2011

Phri-days are Phindy's - Challenge #78

Happy Friday!
This week at Phindy's Place Friday Challenge Blog the challenge is to create a "blue Christmas" theme.....oh I can't wait to see what the rest of the team creates!
I love blue for Christmas

for me, I chose this adorable little caroler by Phindy called Sweet Carol



if you know music you are probably sayin...Huh?
I dont know music and just drew what I hope are musical notes LOL
pretend it's "Silent Night" (-*

hugs and blessings

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
Ohhh this is so cute. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous. Beautiful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

craftieodmae said...

This is just beautiful! I like blue for Christmas too,, and purple.

Betty Benton said...

Love this sweet little angel -- she's singing her heart out, isn't she!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I don't know music either so yours looks fab to me LOL! Super cute card... you've showcased the image perfectly!

Patti P. said...

Looks like music to me, but what do I know. I do know that she is absolutely angelic and your coloring makes her so. A beautiful design. I remember Mom putting all blue on our tree one year! So pretty.
Enjoy the weekend.

Anne said...

Linda this is beautiful and she's giving her all to the singing isn't she:)
Anne
x

Catherine said...

This is fab, love the musical notes at the bottom...

Jennie said...

Sweet image and LOVE it layers on the die!! Really pops!

Vicki Dutcher said...

How cute is she! Perfect bg!

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Sweetie!
This is soooo gorgeous! Love that dotted paper and you have done a fantastic job on the colouring. Love the design of your card too. Hugs...Mona

Unknown said...

This card is just great! Your music border is just perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails