Saturday, June 18, 2011

only white embellishments

good morning

wooooo hoooooo Hello Dolly was sooooo much fun!  highly recommend it...Sally Struthers does an amazing Dolly! I drank regular coffee without thinking and was up all night...so have a few cards done to post over never several days LOL

this one's for Cat's challenge over at STV (ends tomorrow night) to "use only white embellishments"

saw a tutorial somewhere on how to make this scrunched flower - now cant find it - but her's looked gorgeous....mine....needs some practice (-:

ok - off to enjoy a gorgeous day....hope you are doing the same
hugs
supplies:
GKD's stamp sets "Spring Mix" and "Eclectic summer"
ink - Vivid Ultramarine, clear embossing
cs - night of navy, white
nestie- Big scalloped ovals lg
copics: B66, N2
embellishments: flourish punch, mini pearls, handmade flower

7 comments:

Lori said...

The way you've used the solid stamp is fantastic! Glad the theater was fun, and at least you got some cards done while up all night.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
I love the colours and the silhouette image. Fabulous big flower. Gorgeous crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Patti P. said...

Love the antique look of using the sihouette image and your flower is so lovely....
I played at STV the other day for the first time in a long time...going to try to more often. Won't be long til we get to go shopping, yeah! Can't wait to see you.

Becky said...

This is beautiful Linda. Gorgeous colors you used.

Kerrie said...

Beautiful card Linda, lovely white embellishments...

Patricia St Martin said...

Hi Girlfriend, I'm so sorry I have not been around. I have have many problems with my lovely computer and blogger some days I would like to do..... It seems like it is worlking again. For how long I have no idea. Thank you for that wonderful comment you made on my blog a long time ago. I have tried to comment on your blog many times and blogger will not let me for some reason. I wanted to let you know at our convention in Milwaukee I got to work at Heartfelt Creations booth for two day and it was wonderful. I did the demo's. I took my stuff out in product instread of money and I sure got some great things. Are you still with heartfelt creations? Have you moved on?
I'm sending you hugs, Patricia

redwasher1 said...

This is awesome!!!!! Love how you did the layout!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails