Thursday, November 11, 2010

Blog with Attitude Award

hey there!
woo hoooo...looks like I've got "attitude"....LOL
My bloggin cyber buddy "artist extrordinare" Geri, so sweetly blessed me with this award

now I need to tell you 3 things not known about me....
  • does anyone remember the fast food "Tops Drive-in"??? when I was in high school I was a "car hop" for them
  • I'm scared to fly - well, not scared to fly - scared of crashing
  • wish I had time to learn to paint with oils
ok, now I get to pass this on to 3 people...hmmmm, it's hit so many already...so will pick these three for their "attitudes" - always good (-:

Lori
Fiona
Brenda

have fun with this award - looking forward to learnin 3 unknown things about ya (-:
hugs,

7 comments:

Becky said...

Well congratulations.. You sure deserve this. :)

Vicki said...

Awright!!! Congrats, Linda! Well deserved! Blessings to you!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
Congratulations on this super blog award - you desrve it.
Thank you so much for thinking of me. I will post it with pride.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I've always thought you had the "Tude"! In a good way, of course! Congrats!

Lori said...

You and your blog are certainly deserving of this award!!! Thanks for passing it on to me!

redwasher1 said...

Hee, Hee, Did you see I changed my blog to where it looks like your looking out of a plane, I thought it may be good therapy for me!!! LOL!

Brenda said...

Linda I can't think of a more deserving person and blog for this award, congrats! Thank you for passing it on to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails