Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CAS kitten

This little kitten is so adorable....and this card is a quick and easy one!



using stash paper and ribbon! stamped kitten onto white cardstock....and not being sure of my ability to color this kitten...left her white with just some highlights and pink nose (that barely shows in pic), colored her cup and cut her out and raised on dimensional dots!
Going to make several of these to have on hand for different occasions! will add sentiment as needed.....

have a blessed day!

Stamp: GKD "Purr-fectly Delightful" by Theresa
Paper: SU dp, black and Almost Amethyst
Ink: Memento Black
Embellishment: SU ribbon
Technique: matting, coloring with Copics  B21,B32,B60, B63, R02 and C1

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You can do CAS and you do it well! This is super cute! Love the kitten left white!

craftieodmae said...

You should never question your coloring ablitity, it's perfect in every way! Your card is pricless, that is one cute kitty!

dee marie said...

Hi Linda! Yep, I resurfaced again LOL! I finally have a night to catch up on emails and hopefully will squeeze in a blog post myself :) This card is super cute! I just love that little white fuzz-ball :)

Unknown said...

I saw this stamp in person and I almost bought it but I could only buy one and I decided on the hot air balloon one....but this kitty is soooo beautiful in white, Linda. That Feeling Frisky is a sentiment I need to have in my collection.

Annie said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I love cats and love blue - so this card is so up my alley :) GREAT job!

Carrie said...

I LOVE this one! My MIL would love this card she loves cats.

Mary G. said...

This is so adorable! Great color choices. Beautifully done!

Anne said...

Another cute white kitten, what fun

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails