Wednesday, July 15, 2009

little girl on beach

I made this card for a challenge and have been so busy - forgot to post it !!! bummer :( Oh well, I liked the card and did some different embellishments - you can't tell it very well in this picture, but after I adhered the ribbon to the cardstock... I ran it through the crimper with the ribbon. It is so pretty "in person" ...some of you have done this before - but it was a first for me...and I like it!!!

Wanted her to look "beach dirty", so used copics on glossy cardstock. Didn't want a smooth blended look on her skin - going for more of a little tan mixed in with sunburn!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Love how this turned out Linda! beautiful coloring and love the buttons. Nice new blog header too. :o) How do you do that???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails