Friday, July 16, 2010

Phri-days are Phindys - Challenge #14

it's PHRI-DAY!!!!  and I'm not here .... wooooo hooooo!!!
literally - as you read this I am driving with some friends from Fredericksburg, VA to Goldsboro, NC for a long weekend - staying with Jennie Harper and then on Saturday we are meeting several STV friends (Olga, Becky, Patti, Carla)..hope I'm not forgetting anyone...at the Card and Scrapbooking Show in Winston-Salem..then over to the Enchanted Cottage (they advertise over 10,000 stamps and it's true) and then the ever famous Betty's Scrapbooking in Greensboro....by then the credit card will have died  LOL

Our Phindy Challenge this week is "got the blue's"...so using almost every blue Copic I have and vellum air brushed with Copics punched with MS punch to make flowers with gold pen dots in center...here's my card...

Copics B000, 01, 02, 04, 06, 24, BG 34, 75, 99, Y28, YR61 and RV10

If you don't have a Phindy's Place image .....pop on over to our group at Paper Craft Planet and grab the new absolutely adorable freebie that we have right now.The winner of the Challenge will be chosen by Random.org and will receive an $8 Gift Certificate to Phindy's Place store. The Pick of the Week wins a 20% off voucher for Phindy's Place store. Don't forget that once a month we will choose an overall winner from the weekly winners and they will be offered a Guest position on the DT.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Blessings

Entered in following challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge
Marks Finest Papers
Copic Challenge - Birds

23 comments:

Olga said...

I love this and your coloring is just amazing!!!! See ya in the morning!

Tammy said...

This is so beautiful, Linda!! I love the way you have colored this image and that lace just gives it such a romantic feel. Great cutting too!! Love everything about this one. Hope your life is starting to calm down a little!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

All I can say is "AWWWWWWW"..... too cute, my friend! Have a wonderful time tomorrow. I am there in spirit. I want pictures!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Linda,
This card is gorgeous. I love those birds in the heart. The colours and embellishments are beautiful. I think this is one of my favourites.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Patti said...

OMGosh this is gorgeous! You girls have a super great time. I will be wishin I was there!

Brigadier said...

Oh Linda the Birds so cute and lovely.
Brigadier

Kerrie said...

Tweetie Sweet..... have fund with all the girls...

Annika said...

Stunning! So delicate and gorgeous, love the lace and those pretty flowers! Wonderful colouring!
xxx
Annika

Lori said...

Beautiful, blues! Hope your having a fabulous time, lucky you.

Mary G. said...

Linda, this is SO beautiful!! Such a sweet image and you've colored it beautifully! Great layout and those flowers are the perfect touch!

Kathy said...

This is so pretty. Love all the variations of blue you used and the image is darling. Hope you have a wonderful trip, I'm sure it will be a blast!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very adorable! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends again!

Phindy said...

This is completely adorable, Jane! All the right perfect touches, I really love it.
Phindy

Dawn Mercedes said...

absolutely adorable!

Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Liz Williams said...

Ahh, this is the sweetest little couple. Thanks for sharing with Speedy's Friends this week.

Loretta Rodger said...

Ahhh this is so sweet! Reminds me of when my hubby snuggles me in. The coloring is awesome, and this is just so adorable!

Ann English said...

Perfectly gorgeous! The blue birds of happiness-love 'em!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh I really love this cute birdies! The colouring is wonderful. You did a great job with the digi...
xxx Anne-Marije

Carla aka scrappypug said...

what a beautiful card...love the blue birds!

Bev said...

Beautiful floral creation, just adorable! Thanks so much for joining Wild Orchid for our first challenge

mycardz said...

Ohhhh Linda! I'm actually happy we extended the challenge since now I have had the time to stop by and say how much I love this card! You know I love Phindy's image, but your Copic coloring has definitely brought these cuties to life! So glad you could join us at Copic Creations!! hugz, Mary

Lilian said...

Stunning coloring with these birds :) Thanks for joining the Copic Creations challenge!

Miesje said...

Hey - congrats for winning the Copic Challenge! I sure hope you had a blast with Jennie and friends! Wish I could have been there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails