Friday, July 31, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award



I am so excited and honored to receive this - sweet Patti surprised me with this!! Thank you so much, Patti LOL

Here are the instructions in order to
accept this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Here are my nominations:
Jennie Stampin Away the Day
Barbara Paper Dreams
Cat Cat's Creations
Kim Magnolia Cards
Theresa Crafting the Web
Suzanne Scrap Bitz
Lisa Adornments by Lisa

Let's see, 7 things about me:
1. Love the Lord and do Bible Studies with the women in our regional jail
2. Married to the best guy in the world - doesnt understand - but supports my craft addiction ..and he has watched me do them all !!
3. Have two married daughters and blessed with wonderful son-in-laws
4. Have my adorable grandchildren - Thomas 11, Maggie 9, Lily 2 and Logan 7 months
5. New to blogging and really enjoying it
6. Like to watch Nascar
7. Work fulltime as a Senior Real Estate Manager - have a one way commute of 1.5 hrs

Now I'm off to alert the above that they've been nominated. Fun!!

3 comments:

Kim Piggott said...

Congratulations on your award Linda!
Thank you so very much for passing this onto me I am thrilled that you thought of me thank you!
hugs
kim x

craftieodamae said...

You like Nascar, I just knew you was an okay woman LOL!!!! You go girl! Congrats on the award,

Barbara said...

Well done on your award and thankyou so much for thinking of me Linda, I am humbled to be nominated. I'll have a think about this one and post my answers on my blog tomorrow.
Barbara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails